The London Book Fair has announced the winners of the second Trailblazer Awards celebrating young talent under the age of 30 in publishing who have demonstrated innovation, creativity, passion for the industry, ambition, and a desire to be the best at what they do.
The winners are:
- Anna Russo, Sales Executive at Hodder Education
- Caroline Tatam, Platform Marketing Executive at Cambridge University Press
- Claire O’Neill, Business Affairs Manager at Audible
- Željka Marošević, Co-Publisher at Daunt Books Publishing
- Heather McDaid, Publisher at 404 INK / Scot Lit Fest
The five winners will each receive: VIP entry to The London Book Fair 2017; Membership to The Club at the Ivy pop-up at the Fair; Inclusion in the LBF International Excellence Awards.
The Trailblazer Awards were founded by The London Book Fair in 2015 and are supported by the Society of Young Publishers and BookBrunch.